It’s slime time! This is a variation on the glue and borax version we usually use, and is much more slimy and messy, so we don’t do it as often.
- 1 plastic cup
- 1 popsicle stick
- 1 plastic bag
- liquid starch
- food coloring
- Add 1 tablespoon of liquid starch (about 1 pump) to the cups.
- Add 1-2 drops of food coloring to the liquid starch, and stir.
- Add 1 tablespoon of glue (about 1 pump) to the cup and stir until it the mixture gets thick. Your slime is done when you can pick up your popsicle stick and most of the slime comes with it!
- Pull the slime off the stick, and knead with your hands to finish mixing. It will still be pretty sticky, so be careful.
- When you are done kneading, place the slime in a plastic bag for safekeeping.
PLEASE DON’T EAT THE SLIME!!!