We are seeking “Activity Sponsors” for MineFest on April 10, 2016, at the Bowie Baysox P.G. Stadium. This kid-centric, Minecraft-themed special event will be held in the climate-controlled Suite Level, before and during the regularly-scheduled game against Akron. Each Activity Sponsor will be responsible for staffing and running a Minecraft-themed activity table.
Activity Sponsors should provide kid-friendly products and/or services. Sponsors that offer anything related to Minecraft, gaming, and computers will be especially popular at this event. Purveyors of kid-friendly comics, books, clothing, and toys are also encouraged to participate. We also welcome sponsors who provide face-painting, special event, athletic, medical, dental, and similar services for kids. Please, no adult-oriented sponsors. This is a kid-centric event!
Coder Kids Club and/or the Bowie Baysox will provide:
- Materials, instructions, and/or prizes for the activity (craft or game) table. This is what the bulk of the sponsorship cost will cover!
- A table and chairs for the activity. The size of the table will depend on the activity. Each sponsor will have enough space at the table for a small display of promotional materials such as business cards, post cards, and/or brochures.
- Up to two non-participant passes.
- Exposure to plenty of people who are looking for kid-friendly products and services. We expect 200+ attendees, and you’ll get additional exposure to everyone attending the game that afternoon via signage during game day. Average attendance last year was over 3,600 people!
- Inclusion of the sponsors name, logo, and/or contact information in marketing and promotional material distributed by the Coder Kids Club.
Activity Sponsors will:
- Provide a name, logo, and contact info to include in marketing and promotional materials.
- Provide a prize (suggested minimum retail value of $25) or send us the money, and we’ll get an appropriate prize for you. All prizes should be appropriate for children! We will distribute prizes to the winner(s) of our planned costume contest, build challenges, as well as randomly-selected participants.
- Display promotional materials at the sponsored activity table, plus provide additional materials to include at the event check-in table.
- Provide 1-2 staff at the sponsored activity (craft or game) table. Staff should check wristbands, to make sure only participants are completing the activity, be able to assist participants with the activity, and tell participants and their parents about their product and/or service. Staff should arrive by 12pm, and plan to stay until the game is over at about 4:30pm. If you would rather just drop off your promotional materials, and have us staff the table, you may do so, for an additional cost.
- Provide 100 promotional items (card, toy, coupon, sticker, etc…) to include in the goodie bags for the first 100 participants to arrive.
Important: Activity Sponsors may not sell merchandise at the event or distribute/display promotional materials outside of the event area (Suite Level) without the express permission of the Bowie Baysox. If you want the contact info to get permission, please indicate when you register.
Activity Table sponsors who wish to also have a table in the main concourse of the stadium during the event can purchase that space directly from the Baysox for $200. Merchandise sales are still prohibited without the express permission of the Bowie Baysox. Please indicate if you would like to receive contact information for that when you register.