Join us for a week of STEAM Exploration. Over the course of the week, kids will have an opportunity to:
- Play with polymers, by creating several types of slime
- Program robots
- Design and print 3D structures
- Learn about chemical reactions through a variety of (safe, fun, and sometimes gross) activities
- Plan and build gizmos and gadgets with Snap Circuits and littleBits
- Compete in Minecraft and LEGO build challenges
- Create pixel art with a variety of media
- Plan and record a stop-motion animation
This camp is for kids who were in grades K through 7 during the 2016-2017 school year.
This camp is Monday through Friday, 9am-4pm. Before care is available for an additional cost.
Approximately 12 days before camp, you will receive an email with information about materials for some of the activities that we will do for this camp. We try to keep all of the materials we ask you to bring in under $20. If you wish to purchase your materials sooner, you can check the Camp Materials page. We will add the materials lists for specific camps about 2 weeks before each camp.